Kenny Goodman (Find The Edge)
Entrepreneur, Business Growth Specialist & Mentor. Find The Edge
- Why marketing with a poor VP is like trying to fill a leaky bucket.
- What your customers thirst for in 2017 & beyond.
- How to stand out, get noticed & be the 'obvious' best choice.
- Where to laser focus your marketing as a startup.
- Proven tools & resources for VP creation.
BioKenny has built and sold multiple Startups. He mentors entrepreneurs, helping them develop "perfect fit" products, services and marketing campaigns, making them the obvious choice. Alongside his coaching practice, Kenny has just launched two new Startups including a SAAS product in the Life Sciences industry and an ecommerce business. He also publishes Find The Edge blog and the Magnetic Consultant podcast.
Learn More about Kennyhttp://www.findtheedge.com/about-us
Kevin Hart, Mark O’Toole(HB/EMA Boston)
HB | Eric Mower + Associates
Managing Director PR,
HB | Eric Mower + Associates
- Why a memorable story is important
- If it's not repeatable, it's lost
- How to get purpose, mojo and swagger
- How to deploy your story to avoid getting lost in the noise
- Examples and discussion
BioKevin has been a creative force in marketing communications for over twenty years. As Partner and Creative Director of the agency, Kevin ensures that our clients’ online and offline branding initiatives are strategically and tactically sound. His passion for unique ideas and breakthrough messaging foster a vibrant creative atmosphere. Mark’s goal is to keep HB/EMA ahead of trends, and to set a few trends of our own, to the benefit of clients, using all the tools available to today’s traditional and digital communicator.
A Big "Thank You" to our Generous Sponsors
- Beth McDougal, McDougal Architects
- Gil Schipani, Tempus Fugit Law LLC
Nick Salvatoriello(Innovative Marketing Resources)
Nick Sal Inbound Consulting
- Get motivated to bring order and sustainable growth to your chaotic contacts database
- Learn how to send more relevant emails, resulting in fewer unsubscribes.
- See how to find best engagement strategy for each of your contacts
- Understand how to use life cycle stages, lead scoring and buyer personas
- See how to slice and dice your contacts database like an inbound pro, keeping it clean, organized, and up-to-date.
BioNick is an inbound marketing veteran, working for nearly five years at HubSpot, the company that invented inbound marketing. At HubSpot, Nick Sal literally taught the class on contacts and list segmentation, training companies on everything from contact database management strategies to lead generation and SEO tactics. His passion is coaching businesses and teams to learn how to be successful with inbound marketing and use its powerful attractive and relational properties to achieve their goals.
Andrew Percey(Prometheus Internet Marketing)
Founder, Prometheus Internet Marketing,
MIT BS '95 MNG '96 EECS
- Why bother with Google Search for your startup?
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) vs. PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- What still works for building SEO authority in 2017?
- How do you make AdWords PPC produce for your startup?
- Top tools & resources (free and paid) for SEO and PPC
BioAndrew has provided Google AdWords PPC and SEO guidance to over 50 MIT startups and 30 established businesses, helping them gain thousands of new customers online. Previously, Andrew led engineering and marketing teams in Silicon Valley for 14 years. He holds two degrees from MIT in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and has 8 U.S. patents. He publishes the Prometheus Flame blog and the Magnetic Consultant podcast. Andrew is a Certified Google PartnerTM.
Learn More about Andrewhttp://www.prometheusinternetmarketing.com/google-ppc-consultant/
Adrienne Richardson(ARE Media)
Owner, ARE Media
- The power of Facebook pixels and custom audiences
- How to reach the exact customer you want
- Testing viable products
- Boost your content marketing and reach more people
- Most popular lead gen strategies working right now
BioIn the last three years, Adrienne's agency has helped over 25 entrepreneurs use Facebook Ads to build their business from just a couple thousand a month in revenue to over $1 million per year and more. She manages about $4 million per year in Facebook Ads spend for her clients. She formerly served as a Paramedic in the United States Air Force before earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations. She also founded and published a print magazine in 2007 called South Jersey MOM which she successfully sold in 2011.
Learn More about Adriennehttp://www.adriennerichardson.com
Andrea Warner(Haven Warner)
President/CMO of Haven Warner, Past-President of WhichTestWon.com
- Big testing lessons from big business that you can apply to your startup
- How to start testing (it's easy)
- How to report testing in a way that makes sense to your board
- How to make testing exciting - this is important!
BioAndrea Warner is a Global Digital Marketing Professional and past President, Publisher & Managing Editor of WhichTestWon, the premier journalists reporting on the conversion testing industry since 2009. A renowned business coach, Andrea has a Master’s Degree in Education. She has a gift for making complicated concepts easy to comprehend. After spending eight years helping online marketers with their businesses, she believes the answer to almost every online business question is “Outsource”, “Test”, or “Target”.
Learn More about Andreahttps://www.linkedin.com/in/awarner
This highly anticipated one-day conference will be held in 32-155, so spaces are limited. Please register early to avoid missing out.View Attendee Resources